08 December 2011

Free At Last Free At Last

There is so much going on in my life and I have been so anxious to write about it here!!! 

I quit my job today. 





The RiverKings office was probably the most dysfunctional work environment that ever existed. It's a crazy long story, maybe one day I'll go into it, but to avoid being all negative and venting on here right now, that's all I'm going to say.

I quit.

I'm not a quitter. This was actually a really hard decision. But it was the best decision for me to make.

It still hasn't sunk in.
I don't know what's going to happen from here.
I'm just going to keep praying and keep relying on the support of my loved ones.

So here's to new beginnings... to the unknown... and to new adventures.



Free at last

7 comments:

  1. Going to miss ya and I know you will land on your feet. It is THEIR LOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you in this time of change!! I know everything will work out fine for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you girl! Positive thoughts and prayers going your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! Definitely should try with the Redbirds. :) There is something bigger and better out there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should do what you love to do! Life is way too short to be unhappy in a career!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to do whatever is best for you! And your insticts are usually always right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are a lot of things that I can say about you and your time with the RK. For now, all I will say is good luck...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment!! I love hearing from my readers :)