06 July 2011

New Jersey Trip Part I

Visiting New Jersey was so great! We had a ton of fun and it was really very nice to spend time with my family. Jeremy had never been to New Jersey so we had to squeeze so many things into a long weekend. We were able to see where I grew up, New York City, Villanova, and then finally we went down the shore for the 4th. I am exhaustedddd but it was totally worth it. There's still so much I'd like to show him and other things I'd like to get back up North and do. I might have to drag him up there again.

We visited my high school. It was such a gorgeous day and the campus is really beautiful. It had been a while since I'd  been back.. so many things are different!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate each and every comment!! I love hearing from my readers :)