24 June 2011

Hello Harrison

Jeremy brought Harrison over last night! Isn't he cute?  

I have a new goal.. get a picture of Harrison and Mittens (aka Dexter) together! Every time they were doing something cute I was too slow in grab my camera. erg.
Harrison

Jeremy also finished hanging my curtains! My apartment now feels so homey. He got creative with his hanging technique.





This was his "you're gonna blog about this, aren't you" face.
So happy it's Friday.. I've definitely been looking forward to the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha Love the last picture!

    I have a MILLION pictures of my husband doing the same face!!!

    Ana @ My (Newly)Wed Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I legitimately laughed out loud when I saw the bottom pic & caption. Boys will be boys :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate each and every comment!! I love hearing from my readers :)